"ACADEMIA WITHOUT WALLS"
"The next Paradigm does not deny materialism. It simply says consciousness came first."
The purpose of these pages is to give you an idea of the types of conferences I go to, and who I interact with in my efforts to understand the meaning of near death experiences for our everyday lives. The study of near death experiences requires input from virtually every other discipline, from physics, to brain science, to anthropology, to folk lore, to controlled remote viewing, to history.
Michael Shermer, in his outstanding book "The Borderlands of Science" brilliantly outlines what it takes for 1) A new paradigm shift to occur, and 2) How a science moves from "non science" to "borderland science" and ultimately to science.
To become a new or emerging science, we must be willing to present our data and bring our ideas to the mainstream scientific world. Our ideas will be perfected and ultimately accepted if they survive the rigors of the purifying fire of peer review.
INDIVIDUALS AND PLACES FEATURED ON THIS PAGE
1. Bellaria, Italy
2. Janine Fontaine MD (Anesthesiologist)
3. Alessandro Meluzzi MD (Psychiatrist)
4. Agnes Sartori PhD (Anthropologist)
5. The Italian Medical School at Parma: Universita Degli Studi Di Parma
6. Enrico Berti PhD: Chair of Ancient History and Philosophy at U of Padua
7. Parma, Italy
8. Rev Danial Madigan: Director of Religious Studies at the Vatican (Yes, that's the sort of guy I got to ask all my religious questions about NDEs! When I tell you that Pauline is dialed in to the religious interpretations of NDEs, it's because I got to party with the Rev Madigan and Enrico Berti. What they say is no different than what Pauline says!
9. Professor PierAngelo Sequeri, Milan. Theologian.
10. Pierre Jovanovic: Author, Publisher, Genius
11. San Marino: 8th International Congress for the Study of Borderland Territories of Consciousness
12. Robert Bigelow: Bigelow Aerospace.
13. Sao Paulo, Brazil 2007 International Spiritist Medical Conference
14. Gertruge Morse (Malcolm S Morse Foundation)
15. Ian Stevenson MD
16. Sergio Felipe de Oliveira (Neuroscientist Brazil)
17. Father Francis Brune, Theologian, Catholic Priest who studies mysticism. Very big big guy!
18. Lyn Buchanan
19. Rudolf Smit: Scientific Astrologer and genius
20. Christopher Moore PhD Particle Physicist, Bice Zorn Professor, University of Maryland
21. Sudhir Morevekar: Chairman Panoramic Properties Group (Hotels everywhere basically)
22. Jay Kappraff PhD (Mathematician, wrote Connections)
23. Serena Fox MD (Intensivist and Poet)